



Often I wonder where the time goes? I have no answer but do know that it GOES, and it does so to fast!
With this blog I dedicate to my nieces and nephew in UAE! You have grown up to fast, and I was thinking of how I remember you all. Hope you enjoy the stroll down memory lane! For all my other readers look at the pics here then click on my nieces blog links below, see if you recognize them!
http://domenique.juthenholtz.se/
PS....Thanks for being my faithful following girls!
6 comments:
Wonderful memories! Should we go to the cottage next winter again? That would be nice!
Farmor
Wow Tammy, what happened to all these years?? Look at your sweet kids, Eric we haven´t even seen...! And the girls are "big girls" and we are old and zaggy....but our soul is young.
Take care! :)Johanna
Wow!
Det var tider det! :) Kommer aldrig glömma den "fjällen" resan. Såå kul! Speciellt den där gången då farmor lura oss med nån hare elr nått och så spela du o peter med! >:( (lol) Hade så bra nu och lycka till med Erik! KrAM!
Wow, thats old pictures.
I also wonder.
you got pictures from (fjällen) I've never seen does pictures before i think.
Oooh! i just wanna go there once more. I can still remember how it looked like and what happened there. I remebered me saying in the car: we are almost there so i don't have to sleep right?
And u told me thats right. but i fall asleep!
Well oh well, that was an awesome trip to the cabin in the moutains. How long ago was that? It was so nice to have you with us, J and D.
I wish we could all do something like that soon again.
P
Hey..I did get your message about next Thursday. Sounds like a Date to me! What time works for you? I'm open to whenever!
Post a Comment