Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Random thoughts...

I have been out and about shopping for myself who is shrinking and my kids who doing the opposite! My random thoughts are worth blogging I guess.

As I walk through the little girls department and take note of the training bra section. What happened to the traditional triangle training bra? WHEN and WHHHHYYY was it replaced with a PADDED under wire?? At that age and size what is the reasoning behind that? I am guess this is the birthing ground for insecurity, starting place for self-esteem problems, the foot hold of the devil himself, into the innocent soul of the young girls. What is the society doing?They know all right, and they are pushing it as hard and fast as they can. Why are parents allowing it? Because they are in blind denial or they are unconscience!

REVOLT my friends to the stripping of all that is innocent and pure!

It is really not about BRAS! This is a simple wake up call! Be not transformed ! NOT TRANSFORMED into this culture and world's mold. It is ever downsizing, squeezing the God-life out of you! Take out every foot hold of the world's way of thinking. If not for YOUR sake but for all those who you might have a "hint" of influence on!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Preach it, my sister! Amen!