Friday, October 5, 2007

Jim and Pam forever

At a loss for a title so it will be ode to The Office.

What a day, I ran around Tulsa randomly dropping off our family thru out the city and picking them up again. Peter went to the ER. A meningitis scare, which turned out to be a really expense trip to find out it was a Sinus infection! Sigh.

I wish someone would have caught my park incident on tape. I would be a You Tube star right now. I was sitting sideways on one of those spring loaded animals the kids ride on. I start to rock a little thinking that was relaxing or something?? I lose my balance and think "It's OK, surely they CANT bend all the way back to the ground?"Then as I am falling ALL the way back to the ground, I am half on the ground and half feet in the air I think surely this has can't bend sideways. I have no balance left and think sideways -Yes- shift weight! I did so. And me and my jean shirt went flat on my back! I , of course tried to lay as still as possible and pretend I was trying to be funny for the kids. Yeah I think my Chinese neighbor saw it all and was a bit shell shocked. Poor guy. Today I can be thankful for the fact my hubby came home from the ER. And that I wore leggings under my skirt.

The other good thing is my birthday is around the corner and we are actually going to do something "RAD". I use the word "rad" to tease John and Julia a little. That is not my word but theirs. We have almost nailed it down, a weekend trip to San Diego baby! Leaving the kiddies behind! Ahh, feels weird actually. People really can travel with out 7 bags and 2 cars seats and a stroller? It will take a while to sink in but 48 hours of child free fun!

I am utterly, thoroughly giddy that the OFFICE is back on!

Jim and Pam forever!

No comments: