
Julia saw Curious George on the TV. The thoughts and ideas start to roll around in her ever to mature brain. "Mommy, I think I want to be a monkey instead, cuz I really would like to have 2 more arms that are also my legs".
I giggled and said "That's a good idea". I retold the story of wanting a pet monkey and the disappointment I had when Dad told me "real" people can't have monkeys. Only Zoo's can have monkeys. For a while I wanted to live at the Zoo. (I left out the part of the story where I told Dad he was your Micheal Jackson bought a monkey..why can't we?) How did I at like 9yrs old know that? I don't know.

For your reading enjoyment I included the 2 best pics of both parties!?
1 comment:
Monkey see monkey do. You wanted a monkey, me too!
Post a Comment