Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kitchen ...........



Soon I hope to post pics of our new and updated kitchen.....but a detailed paragraph will have to suffice!



Nice crisp white cabinets with brushed stainless hardware. And a cool dark grey tile floor........a new window treatment- possible in lime green =) or turquoise. We are d i y 'ing' a plate rack thingy above the micro. Which will house some colored plates. So all in all the kitchen will be stainless appliances, white and grey. So a wild punch color will be needed. (Do I need to explain "punch" color to you?....don't feel bad Peter I am sure there is another person that doesn't understand my designer vocab!) Votes on the punch color are welcomed......lime green, turquoise, or classic red.



Here is some color inspiration:

Hope this update is done soon.. I am not loving the caios in our kitchen!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for light lime green :)
farmor

Anonymous said...

lime green here to....)(
Therese

Connie said...

I have red in my kitchen..so red is always good.. But with the types of appliances....hmmm...maybe the green....and then bring in the other colors in the plates!

Anonymous said...

I think hot pink or black would be almost perfect....

P

Anonymous said...

Another red kitchen here, but I would have to agree with P on the hot pink.

jaymetrell said...

No really, I like lime green. Is it a warm gray or a cool gray?