This is the fat part........all 5 pounds of it...all on my thighs!
(This would be the family part)This is the fun part!
Dad in his Element
No New Year's Resolutions here! Yuck! No broken promises and huge let downs!
I heard a funny saying for 08 from a friend-
I wish to all my lovely single friends that 08 would be a the year of "find your mate in 08" Heheh -right on CP!
I wanna wish a Happy New Year to all!
Many blessing on a new year, let it be the best one yet!


2 comments:
Hur hög hög var inte julklappshögen med så många barn? Det msåte ha tagit en bra stund att öppna dem alla! Synd att man inte var där och fick smaka på alla underbara, kaloririka bakverk!
We got your well-filled package today :o) Thank you so much!
Milton was thrilled about his present, the "super pooper thingie", finally he has the chance to play with these things that interests him so much lol:
Mamma älgen bajsade på mig...
The beautiful ballerina socks were perfect for lil Mil. And I am very happy about the cool bracelet. You know I like plastic stuff.
Johan has not yet seen the nerd collection he got but for sure he will be thrilled too!
Love & Hugs
Malin
Post a Comment