Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ala Cart thoughts

A flea market in Mexico


This pic came to mind as I ruffled threw my Ala cart of thoughts for the next blog. It gives good visual on what my brain is like sometimes. Lots of stuff stacks, hanging and folded for almost as far as you can see. I go thru and pick a few and lay them on the "blog table" of the Internet to find out if they are worth anything to anyone else =)


I pick today a sweatshirt-2 out of 5 people have fevers at our home today and they are cold...all the time.


I pick out a comforter to show all that I want a nap after being up with a feverish husband and a toddler screaming DADDY WHERE ARE YOU at 2 am then 4 am then 5:07 ....let's be honest I couldn't "Deal" with it any more.


I pick out a white cabinet door to show you all how my hubby has been working on the kitchen cabinets. They are going to look great! The kitchen update has begun!


I will take a sticky note off the wall to remind myself my Starbucks customized card should be coming in the mail today! The beginning of my 08 experiment. How far can Tammy make 200 dollars last at Starbucks. Place your bets of the date it will run out. Winner gets what else but Starbucks.


Last but not least I will grab the Nacho libre mask from the top shelf and be the weirdo I am. At work they had us fill out a sheet called getting to know you. Well, you know you are weird when they say list one fun fact no ones knows about you. And you have to consult with your co workers on what is the WEIRDEST thing you should write. I had at least 10. For a giggle you might want to know some:


1. At 17yrs old I was pretty set on becoming an ATF agent. (the special agents how bust up drug labs, weird cults, hostage situations etc)It was that or a pastor's wife, I choose the latter.


2. I have filled out an application for Fear factor- almost sent it in then got preg with Erik. So that never happened


3. I have fit a pool ball in my mouth, almost got lock jaw too


4. I have bungee jumped


5. I have performed a lip sync act, with my girlfriend Rosita as ABBA. It was in front of an audience of a couple hundred retired/ borderline elderly people. And yes they loved it.

6. Me and Smitty have met a few times-we are tight

**** The winning fun fact was -I have rapped in 6 countries in front of thousands, including Euro Disney! *********

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock! I remember the ATF, and was there for the bungee (better you than me). Are you sure that wasn't my closet in your pic? =)