Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008-thoughts and my little experiment!

The New Year rung in somewhat uneventful this year. Like every other year here in the US. No cool fireworks indoors. Yes I said INdoors. No big late meeting at church filled with hugs, yummy food, and fun inside the church walls till the wee hours. I mentioned to Peter the day we finally are Pastors..... Watch out America! We are raising the bar on New Year's Celebrations! For those that have experienced a Word of Life New Year's Conf. You understand completely! Don't worry if you have not, you will just have to plan in a few years to come and join us...where ever that may be!
I have over the last years decided there would not be many resolutions in my life. But goals for the New Year-my "vision" for the next year, absolutely! Many of which I would never write in a blog! That is like posting your diary online? No thanks. I do enjoy the turn into a new year. My thoughts are filled with hope and destiny. That something good will be happening this new year. That things experienced in the past year will somehow be a launching pad into better things. A step closer into God's amazing plans.
I am a die hard I optimist I admit. Filled with hope and joy overflowing to jump into a new year. With all my goals and dreams for the new year come to pass!
May my childish experiment to drink only 200.00 dollars worth of Starbucks this year be a success! (FYI I am buying gift cards to SBucks and only using them when it is done-it is done!)I will be posting randomly to let you know how that is going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand you that you are missing our New Year celebration! Yes, it is fun! AFter the fire-work there was a concert with Sara Kelly and a "feast-plate" to buy and eat. We had made 700 of them and most of them were gone. Yes, your dreams will come true since you are in His hand with your lifes!
Love from ABH

jaymetrell said...

Yeah, so how is the coffee thing going?