"Fingerpainting and Fingerprinting"

This collection is called "Heritage" by Julia, Emma and Tammy Holm

No better way to paint than with your fingers! These are the masterpieces that the girls and I made during the week of sickness! Painting is sheer joy to me, and the girls have inherited that from me. But the idea for this "collection" is from a friend Julia "big Julia". Only because she is older-not larger! She painted a great painting and used her finger prints for the blossoms of the flowers. So armed with a branch, paint and lots of fingers-we painted. These paintings make me smile, looking at the tiny little pinky print.....I ponder it all and then am reminded. Children truly are a heritage from the Lord.
5 comments:
Vilka fantastiskt fina tavlor! De måste vara väldigt fina "i verkligheten" också. Nåt att spara till"eftervärlden". Imponerande! Sådan mor sådana flickor! KRAM från farmor!
Ummmm......that is FANTASTIC!!! I absolutely LOVE this! I'm going to have to come over to your house and see them and buy some bracelets!! Let's get together!
Tammy those are really pretty. I just might have to try this with my kiddo's.
Blessings,
Theresa (from WOL)
www.treausreinearthenvessels.typepad.com
Your creativity never ceases to amaze me...
TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE! Love, love love it! I will have to consider doing this for our new bathroom. Whenever that happens.
Post a Comment