Just a newsflash out on little doggie who goes by squirt or sport. His name has been changed! He now goes by "Jack"........... mainly cuz his father is convienced he answers to it better. =)
Friday or Sat is the big adoption day. He is a keeper.
Other news is I go to the doctor on Monday for my first check up. I am very excited! The only dilema I find is a name for this child, we have used our easy favorites up till now. So I we gotta really work for this one now! Once the ultra sound date is set I will let the guessing fly as to what we are having.....winner gets a bracelet?
Erik will start a daycare place next week a few times a week. Hopefully it goes well!
It is almost time for school shopping, that is alot of fun. To bad it is so spendy. The girls are so ready to meet people and get back in school again! Maybe that is just me?
The building project at work is proving to suck the very last drop of energy out of my bones! I am trying to arrange a labor day weekend trip to Ohio to see my grandparents. Hope that works out I think Julia was 3 months old last time we met! Can you believe it!
Look at the downtown picture...this is why I love Ohio's best kept secret.
2 comments:
Hey Babe!!!
Jag hade ju ett trelivgt förslag som ni bojkottade när Erik var på väg. Har för mig att det hade något med "Niklas" i...=)
Puss!!
Therese
Take me! Take me!
Post a Comment