I shall not boast of being over "morning sickness"......when I do then it came back. Food only looks good the first time = (. In honor of my nausea, I proudly added a baby feature to my blog, which I kindly stole from Julia. Only 195 days to go!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
But I do hope you very soon can say never - I wish you a lot of joy and happiness anyhow! Yo uare such a great mother of three - lucky new baby to have such a mother!abh
2 comments:
But I do hope you very soon can say never - I wish you a lot of joy and happiness anyhow! Yo uare such a great mother of three - lucky new baby to have such a mother!abh
I hope it passes for you real soon. I'm just about over my cold and haven't felt morning sickness in about a week. Yay!
Post a Comment