Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia



This would be the reason I loved Mamma Mia so much! Abba. I managed a small feat of keeping my singing inside my head for the most part. I will say that the musical was better, ending with the audience on thier feet dancing but I will take 6 stars on the big screen in spandex and glimmer topped off with platform shoes. Long live Abba!

PS I am sure if you would ever see me doing the Abba melody -song and dance it would blow you out of the water. Seriously. Rosita really we need to do a reunion tour! Brush off your dancing shoes and tight white pants!

1 comment:

Jess said...

OMG, just saw this this weekend w/Eric. We didn't know what to expect. We were rolling by the end because the straight laced looking 50 year old sitting there with his wife could NOT contain himself and was singing and clapping out loud. HILARIOUS. As we are dancing to ABBA Gold in the living room right now with the kids I thought I remembered that you blogged about this a while ago. P.S. wouldn't we look HOT in that spandex?