Friday, July 25, 2008

Where there is an end there is also a new beginning


Our Tina- we miss you!!!

I think I have composed myself enough to blog about it. The big happening yesterday is that a very fun adventure came to an end. Christina went back to Tulsa. I held in my emotions all day Wednesday, till evening struck and I tried to go buy a little something for her. I broke down at Target at a glance of the good bye cards....I wasn't even buying one! I sobbed the whole way home and didn't stop for hours. Bright and early yesterday the family still in pj's on the front porch-I let it all out. I am sure my neighbor got a nice show! The kids were very sweet comforting me as I cried and cried on the couch. "Mommy, you sad? Sad for Tina? Mommy your tummy hurt?" Yah well they meant well. Tonight, the prayers were directed mostly for them being that the drama for today was intense. They were involved in an accident on the way back and we praise God they are not injured beyond the cuts and bruises and soreness. The car will be replaced and people can't. Emma's biggest concern right now is for there dog Lexi. That she will " Be happy, no be sad, take a sleep and eat lots of breakfast and be happy for them" Not sure where that all came from. There is a special place in our family for our Tina....sigh....ok. No mushy stuff or all will lose it! Follow the link to the previous blogs I have written she has blessed our family tremendously this summer.

The beautiful start is that I felt the baby flutter twice. That made my heart jump. The heart is an amazing piece of work to think that God created us so we could feel incredible emotions, that blows me away all the time.And to think a pregnant women has like double that for 9 months. All I can say is "oj oj oj"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tänk så underbart att inte bara Emma utan också deen lilla nya människan tröstade dig! Hur svårt den än är för er att vara långt från varandra, är ni i alla fall bästa vänner. Och nu får du glädjas över ditt nya barn, som "känner med dig" och gläder dig och ger hela er familj så mycken glädje.
KRAM från farmor

Terra said...

Tammy I really miss you all! I saw Christina and Lori today thank God for seat belts. The dog is sooo cute but I'm not showing Phoebe cause then she'll want one even more, not happening. Well we will be praying for you all with baby on the way and a the new world you live in now. Well I love ya! T