Emma was brave and has cried many tears today. I think she is done with shots now...forever. Or until the trama has wore off.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Got Shots?
So how was your day? Our day started with the dreaded trip to Utah Public Health to get the kids shots taken care of before school. Well, it went well ...........if 3 kids screaming blood curdling screams for like 20 min! I have never understood WHY at Public Health Departments they insist on having the gory and shocking pictures of real people with diseases ALL OVER THE WAITING ROOM WALLS. This time even better the kids had to sit and start at it during shots??? If you are there aren't you getting shots to prevent that??? I don't get it. Glad to be done but not fun with 9 little holes in my little people! They did well, and it only costed us 10 dollars of rewards at the dollar tree and 5 dollars of fika at IKEA. Here are the heroes of today.....props to Emma she got 5 shots.



Emma was brave and has cried many tears today. I think she is done with shots now...forever. Or until the trama has wore off.
Emma was brave and has cried many tears today. I think she is done with shots now...forever. Or until the trama has wore off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, brave kids!!! Dude...I can still remember getting a shot of penicillin once...should get Julia to tell you about that one...I think she's still traumatized...
Post a Comment