So here is my ponderings when I get a second of free time.(It truly is only a second, but not I am blogging it so it is like 5 min. now!)
The big 10yr high school reunion is around the corner! I know you didn't think I was that old, it's OK. I am not I started school at 2yrs old so that puts in at what 20 something???heheh. So I am flattered that I got invited to it, because technically I didn't graduate with that class. I home schooled with our church school the last 2yrs of high school. Still played sports there and all that. So I would love to get to see everyone and hear what everyone is doing that is for sure! Here is the dilemma. Do I want to spend like 450 dollars to do the trip up to MN for the reunion? To maybe tons of people will be getting to drunk to even really talk to. I am not a partier, or a gambler.(it's at a casino)I don't mind being there to visit and all that. But just weighing the cost of it all. Could get some really good chances to chat with people. Yet I honestly might rather spend the money one going to see one of my best friends. Whom I know I will have a blast with!
To go or not to go????Just don't know. Like Keri weighing her "Beth Moore Conf" decision, I sit and go back and forth! Well I got a month to decide. What to do. Give your 2 cents, please.
2 comments:
After just getting back from visiting a good friend...that was fun. It rejuvinated me in ways that haning out with "drunks" might not. Though, they can be funnny....
No contest .... skip the re-union, give Peter the $400 and rest easy in the knowledge that your hubbie will end up spending the $400 on you (somehow we never seem to get to blow it on ourselves!!). Hugs to all, D
Post a Comment