Facebook, Myspace, blogger....feeling as scatter brained as I am???
Now I have all 3 are you satisfied? I am lagging back in the cyber communications race that is for sure! Giving in to what the "main stream" is doing. Trying my hardest to stay in touch with the outside world.
I rate my findings:
Blogging I give a 8 leaning to 9. Pictures with the blog is like a picture book! Come on who doesn't enjoy a book with pictures? Anyone can comment.
Myspace I give a high 7. To bad you need to have an account to comment. But gotta love all the music, videos and cool backgrounds.
Facebook- I give a 5. If that, I am little disappointed in the features. Kinda boring, but GREAT network of friends. Now I have seen tons of my international buddies again! That is worth the trouble of creating an account.
What is next........Can I handle a fourth account to manage?
Can you hear the Chariots of Fire theme song......as I run the race in slow motion? That is how I feel in all this cyber communication!
As the Up side Down show says "Use your imaginary remote, and hit fast forward!!!" Maybe that will help.
No comments:
Post a Comment