I would like to honor today's hero's! My brother and sister in law, Johan and Malin! Congrats on the new little life that you brought into this world! That is not a small task, and the only word that comes to mind is HERO! Congrats to you both, the hero's of today and proud parents for a lifetime to the sweetest baby girl! You understand very quickly when you hold your tiny baby that truly children are a inheritance from the Lord. Welcome to the family little one! I will leave all the details and name for the Hero's to brag about in their respective blogs!Much Love from your auntie, uncle and cousins here in Tulsa.
4 comments:
Congrats!! Where are their blogs? I remember them. :)
Great news! I'm sure Malin is thrilled to have a girl to cover in pink! I'll leave a comment on her blog too..
And T, you know you always have a fan in me! And I hear ya on the cyber madness..I'm getting worse and worse at keeping up...
Thanks Tammy for your warming words. It´s really true that holding the newborn little one for the very first time is the greatest moment in life.
Love & Hugs from Malin
Post a Comment