Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I hope the perfume works

No time for a full shower. It was a hair wash in the sink with 3 kids scurrying around my feet. Knowing full well I would've needed to disinfect myself before going to church tonight. (after what I have been thru)But it was not meant to be. Any multi tasking mom knows that what you want to accomplish and actually DO are to different things. So I sit and wait 10 min. till Peter comes in the door and we high-five and switch places. Me off to work, daddy's turn. Today I would like not to have to deal with children, but His grace is sufficient today too. After being sick over the weekend and then Erik getting a nasty bug too, mommy doesn't want to be barfed on or pooped on or coughed on or have her shirt used as a giant tissue. Mommy want nappy. Sorry that was baby talk for ME TIRED. Sorry, I can't speak adult tonight.
My best baby talk.....

Me go bye, bye. Need workie, my job. Mommy little tired need nigh,nigh.

Ba Bye.

No comments: