Monday, September 10, 2007
New job description
Oh the joys of motherhood. I will live up to the sterotype of a typical mom. Talking once again about poop, puke and other fluids. Just for my own stress relief!
What to say and how to word it. I could lose a few of my readers. Wake up 1:15am, Peter throwing up in bathroom. Way to start the day. Wake up 6:30am, time to start the day solo. I have the gut feeling I am not going to be making it to the office today. Erik has not really stopped having diarrhea, he bit another child at church yesterday,and is pulling at his ears. Grr, walk -in doctor's visits are alot of fun. Proudly, uncaffineated I went off for the morning rounds. Julia at school and we were off to the doctor. I was amazed that the doctor's appt. went so well. Other than Emma spilling a cup of water on the examination table and throwing a mini tantrum we were good! Next order of the day STOOL collection. Let's all say it together " AHHHHH YUCK"!Bad enough to be changing nasty diapers for the past 10 days now I get the honor of being a human pooper scooper! I got a small laugh as they handed over a little bed pan for Erik to use. I was like, obviously they have not a clue that a 15 month old baby thinks that is a giant hat, not a potty! It is all said and done now and we just wait and see if there is any funkiness in Erik's tummy.
I just had a flashback to a song I sang when I "auditioned" for the church choir once. In everything give Him thanks...in the bad times praise His Name, in everything give the King of Kings all the thanks.......people would roll laughing to see a real time camera in my home. Singing while I scoop poop into a specimen bottle... that is what is all about right?
Have a very "regular" day. get it....?? If no, then forget it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my cuties
P
And you wonder how my weekend went, and where my post is...and to that I say...since Monday morning we have had puke, diahreah, more puke and more other bodily fluids running out of other orphesus then I thought any of us had. The only UNAFFECTED one, Jake. So, he stayed HOME yesterday from work and played nurse. God bless us all.
Kära Tammy, detta är mest en test för att se om det fungerar att sända dig meddelanden utan att ha password osv. Jag måse säga att jag inte vill byta med dig, när du har såna här svåra dagar! Fantastiskt att du bara ORKAR! Jag antar att du somnade snabbt denna kväll. Hoppas alla har "blivit normala" igen! Älskar dig!
Post a Comment