Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Highlights!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF OUR FAMILY VACATION-
GREAT (grandpa)FRANK AND LIL' FRANK

Any good picture needs a title right?

"CRADLING A LEGACY"

Julia surprises me alot and this time she totally did it! She went to the top of this plank course at the Mall of America all the way to the top maybe 70 ft up! Peter went along too and helped her a couple times she got a little scared but overall she aced it!
RELAY FOR LIFE 2010 ~
Finally after many years we were in MN Relay again! And we had alot of fun as a family. Peter even joined the crazy hair trend!
Such a precious time when we get Dad for 2 whole weeks (minus a day of emergency work on the computer)! The kids loved hanging and cuddling with Dad and I enjoyed just having R&R together it was worth all the work to get offically on vacation!
It's been 3 yrs since we all were together at the same time.(to long)
Always lots of laughs and a lang. that Peter says is hard to understand filled with inside jokes and weird humor! Oh well, we are a rare breed-none the less we are
SISTERS!


Erik fell in love with someone he wants to marry
(his cousin Domenique) He mainly liked her for her beautiful braces-that is what he said
~what a cutie!
We got to spend time with Peter's brother Robert and his wife and kids-priceless memories!
MY RUNNER UP FAVORITE SUMMER PICTURE!

Needs a title right?

"my buddy"...cuz that's what Erik called Emmanuel!

My sister Jayme's kids and our got alot of playtime which was really fun.
Maybe the most fun while I was present, I heard there might have been a "few" boy fights while I was away!


RECAP-
Driving 24 hours with 4 kids straight across America-INSANE yet I would do it again!
Having a family reunion with all the cousins and kids-Def. do that again!
Get 2 weeks vacation with my kids and hubby-OF COURSE we are doing that again!
ME get a solo vacation for 10 days-YES,yes and YES I would do it over again-
BUT that is for another post!

No comments: