Monday, August 2, 2010

Commentaholic recovering in off the grid therapy

Why is it that a picture invokes a comment when the written text is usually more entertaining and meaningful anyway?

No pic = no comment.... bummer? Oh well it is a thing I don't understand either!

I am off the grid. Not checking email, not evening keeping up on fb what all the world is doing. Just being here. With the family and letting the tempo slow down to a pace we all needed. 6 days sober in my cyber and technology cleanse. Already I have more energy =)....lol. Wish my bathing suit fit better! But one thing at a time right!

We have had a worldwind of a weekend so far with the Johnson Reunion. Huge success, much fun and over 1,500 pics...(yes we counted them) later we are all still standing.

Of course you will get the best of pics soon. At least then I hope to get a comment and even if I don't, I hope to be cured of all current stresses and not care.

Food for thought....one probably will never be cure from stress,eh? I know the answer.

3 comments:

Anna E said...

Skönt att stressa av!! Skulle behöva lite av det med...här håller vi på att fixa och dona en massa i det hus vi kommer bo i fram till nästa sommar sen har vi ju allt fixeri inför bebis ankomst med...inte mycket till ro med andra ord! Du kommer väl snart över till Sverige va?! Jag hoppas att du får en underbar resa, synd att vi inte håller hus där nere så vi kunde ses. Kram på dig!!

Jess said...

Great to see you today! Its really been way too long. 7 kids in McDonalds Play Place IS a daily circus! XOXO...have a good trip!

Ricci said...

I do the off the grid thing every month or so for a few days just to keep sane. I find that I enjoy my kids more when I don't feel the compulsion to get on the computer. The problem is that there are so many people who only communicate with me through e-mail and such that it is a nightmare when I finally log back on. Such is life right?! Have a wonderful time being present and in the moment of life!