So the blog makeover takes more time than one would think. I kid myself into thinking I am technically inclined. Yah, I am so not. Hope you are lovin the GI normous pic of me....imagine it small and that is how I want it. Well I will be trying to fix that over the next (cough cough) few weeks.
Kinda feels like I have gained my life back by losing control over it this summer. I hope that makes sense to someone. Somehow I gained a much needed perspective back this past month that I had lost in the daily circus of life.
I can't wait to show you all pics of our Minnesota trip and my trip to Sweden. But like usual I want to do it right. So you will have to wait for me to gather my thoughts. Which are always better AFTER the trip.
3 more sleeps till I get to kiss my hubby and hold my babies! No I didnt forget about you Rocko...maybe you will get a kiss too-Yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment