If this post is simply for destressing and telling myself what I am doing so be it. I sit in a Technaglass shop getting a chip repaired. Exciting stuff I know. I did my last duty...turn on the out of office setting on my work email and take a deep breath.
I am going to try to be off the grid for awhile embracing my hubby,and kids with all I can for the next 2 weeks. Then my friends I will be taking vacation to another level. By myself I will tackle operation rejuvenation. See I can't even spell it....had to use spell check!
Well chip repair is done ( the guy next to me is talking louder than my inside voice so I will wrap up)
I am going to try to do something fun over vacation...a much needed blogover. That is a makeover for your blog if you didn't know.
Hears to more beautiful spaces both in real life and virtually.....
No comments:
Post a Comment