
This is what's new around our house! When we aren't cleaning up barf or chasing the dog down the street-we are planning mommy's party. Feels strangely fun to plan my own party. I will be completely European and throw my own party. I only wish I could collect all my friends & family from around the world and fly you in for the nite!
It is hard to read but the invites were similar to this-

PARTY TITLE: CAUTION! THE ADVENTURE BEGINS AT 30!
THEME: Construction-orange,yellow and black.
PARTY DECOR: By Polka Dots and Pirates-Jessi Newman
FOOD: CAKES,COOKIES and CANDY-sugar, sugar and more sugar!!
GUESTS: COME ONE COME ALL- AND BRING YOUR KIDS-FEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!
My hopes and dreams on my upcoming bday......to be taken seriously. I guess I am offically an adult, might get have to live with the label "young mother" a bit longer. So I guess that means I might have to put away the mask, I will as soon as my husband brings it home from work!
4 comments:
Naaaaaaachooooo Libre! You're one hot 30 year old mamasita!
I am just finishing your confetti as we speak! Then I'll be completely done and I'll send you the pics. I only wish that I were closer and could attend. And heck yes, throw your own party! Way to go, sister!
I like your party theme... wish we could come!
Tammy I LOOOVE the pic : D
Post a Comment