Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby steps to get thru each day

Each day this week I woke up and thought only one thing let's get thru today. It is emotional, tough, raw, and tragic.If you arent aware of the horrific happens we are going thru here right now I will have to take that with you on an other form of communication.

I do now have new pictures of the kids to post and talk of a bday get together but right now all else fades to gray as I am just trying to make it thru today. The new grace that comes each morning is the lifeline I have been holding. Thinking of down the road-next week etc is just a far to overwhelming thought.

Please pray for strength. If you want to talk just email me or call I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hey...I'm praying for you. I don't know whats up, but please know that I'm lifting you up.

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for you and the family.
/Louise in Uppsala

Anonymous said...

Psalm 23 / Lots of love to u! I´ll keep praying for u
Hope u had a wonderful birthday party !
Malin Eliasson Uppsala