In the morning I am off. My first "business trip" with work. We are off to a children conf. in CA. I am child free for 5 days. This will be a 1st for me and Peter. I have always been the one at home when he is away on business-now he will get the Mr. Mom role for a few days. I know he will do great. I have stocked the house with his favorite goodies (coke and peanuts) so that will help. As for now .....it's time to pack and make some supper and clean like a crazy woman! Maybe I will have time to blog while away? Naaaah, no promises!
2 comments:
Hope that you have a great time in SD. I know J&J will take good care of you!!
HURRA Tammy! Hoppas du kan njuuuuta jättemycket av dessa dagar! Stor KRAM på dig!
Post a Comment