After a near collapse on Sunday and mental breakdown =). I decided that (due to my husbands strong recommendation/orders) I would clear the calendar from work and other things a few days to JUST rest. Yesterday was spent with far to much tv on...while me and Emma and Erik all where on the couch recovering from some stomach bug. Today I have been utterly completely alone during school hours-sleeping. I am not back to 100% yet but feeling much improved since Sunday.
My stubbornness aside, I humbly acknowledged the fact that I am not superwoman and I have no cape. And what I needed desperately was to listen to my body's signals and screams to please for the LOVEEEE-let us rest. I obeyed and pray that the we are all soon healthily and that the Lysol cleaner has killed the germs!
Again I promise pictures are coming...really they are!
4 comments:
Sorry to hear you haven't been well but glad to hear that you decided to rest! Rest is good, especially when you're pregnant! Hope you are all getting well really soon!!
Ja, Tammy, det är dags för vila. Dax att lyssna till kroppen! Inget dåligt samvete tack - bara "var" den din kropp vill "vara" nu!
Stor KRAM på dig!
abh
No cape? I could'ave sworn I've seen you in tights and a cape...must have been when you where coming out of the phone both...Guess super mom has to rest sometimes too...
Helllooooo you are pregnant! Listen to your hubby and take good care of yourself! :o)
Krya på!
Post a Comment