Thursday, September 4, 2008

My 1st

Yesterday I ordered with much joy my first hot coffee since maybe June! With a chill in the air and sunshine shining bright reminding me it is fall I rejoiced at the chalkboard of Starbucks this morning. Starbucks smell has even been repulsive for my pregnant taste buds and smell detectors! I drank it-decaf- it was good-the only bad part is I saw my balance on my starbucks card. 14.036 is left for the year. Remeber this post ??Yah never know I might just be able to sneak out 5 drinks on that. Let's be realistic all us Starbucks freaks-When that Eggnog latte hits the board the card will be dry and my tummy will be jolly =)

I just got the urge for my Josh Groban Christmas CD.......

All these 1st day of this and that I figured I would share mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eggnog latte!!! ååååååhhh

Anonymous said...

Dude... : ) Welcome back!