Made possible by great grandma and grandpa! It was fantastic. Walks, duck feeding, sand box playing, apple picking, ice cream eating and story telling. All in all we couldn't have gotten a better trip anywhere else!I only took 600 or so pics and video of the 3 day trip so it was hard to choose which to blog about. I felt like a child this weekend, remember all the summer trips to grandma's house and the memories each room in that house held. It was very special and my kids thought so too. I am glad they got to build that relationship or start one in some cases with great grandma and grandpa. They are really one of a kind people, fantastic in every way. I know you will never read this grandma and grandpa-but we love you and thank you for the trip. It was amazing.
Julia 6, Grandma, Emma 4- on Labor Day 2008
Erik 2 Great Grandpa's bday he is 89
The traditional picture of the family at church. We also did this every summer growing up =)
Cousins
Erik was the taste tester of all sand creations- sorry dude maybe you will learn?
Chef Julia made cakes
In the sand kitchen many yummy recipes were made-Chef Brandon shows off his
My grandparents- Bud and Mary Ellen
Every time we went to grandma's as a kid we did just this-fed the ducks. I think I relived a few childhood memories this day.
Is there anyone that can resist a ice cream shop that has that sign on it?
My favorite spot in the world-downtown Chagrin at the Falls
By Chagrin Falls
Under the Apple Tree
1 comment:
I think I relived memories looking at your pics! I'm stamping my feet like a toddler shouting, "I want to go!" (BTW- I think you are the only one who reads my blog, so I didn't figure I needed to keep up. Thanks for reading!)
Post a Comment