A kind of typical ride into school with the girls yesterday. The don't look out my window...she touching me....she is staring at me ...she made a face started. So I do what my childhood taught me. Mom gently or not so gently give the brakes a slam and lays down a threat. This time it was not so successful, the 3rd time around of my "knock it off" "stop fighting" I say to Emma "get your coat on!!" "I have told you that 5 times this morning" Well she did. As I pull up to the drop off aisle the cars behind me were many. Julia jumps out first and the nice 8th grader greets her-Emma next. I turn to see Emma jump out. WITH HER JACKET ON UPSIDE DOWN??? She had tried her best in the car but got her arms in the holes and the neck was around her waist and the bottom flew about around her shoulders. I saw the look on the little 8th graders face at Emma as I was laughing so hard, She was on her way and what could I do then? I am sure one of the 20 cars behind got a nice chuckle too.
We are having some interesting talks Emma and I. The latest was the conversation about the run over cat on the side of the road. Emma wonders in her child like faith why can't Jesus make the cat come back to life again? I try not to giggle like her older sister did and say that people are the most important thing for Jesus and he might want to help some people instead. Thank goodness that was good enough for her. I am not ready for the "How are babies made?". It is bad enough Julia has her possible first crush! Come on she is 6. Still kinda cute!
3 comments:
Emma, Emma, Emma. I love her, she brings so much fun :o)
Btw. Gordon and his friends arrived safe and sound the other day. Milton is happier than ever.
Thank you so much for the cutiest and silkiest dress for Milly Lee. Love it!
Kramar
Malin
...in addition, I was thrilled about the bath toys for Milton since I am busy preventing him taking the whole train collection into the bathtube with him... now he can play there as well with the bath edition :o) thank you!
Love / Hälsa Lindéns (they seem to be on their way...)
At least there wasn't a life saver stuck to her butt! LOL!
Post a Comment