Monday, September 15, 2008

A bday with a little cow pie shower

My kids little buddy Mia had a party out at Wheeler Farm. Lots of good times a hay ride, pet some animals and feed the ducks. What trip wouldn't be complete without the 50 cent ticket to milk a cow. To the surprise of many who got the front pew to watch the event ole Bessy had diarrhea. Opps, sorry kids we gotta hose ya'll down now along with the floor. It was hilarious-because to my surprise most all the kids still wanted to get in there and do it after they had been covered in poop by this animal. Emma didn't want to , even though she knew (cough cough) how to milk a cow. "You grab his butt and squeeze it till the milk comes down" Hmm, well kind of??? I think she was just glad she walked away poop free from the event! Couldn't resist a few pics.I even restrained myself from alot of very questionable titles to this blog.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the poop! I mean, ew, gross!