Monday, September 15, 2008

Is it not a wig, I promise




It's way different! People have not recognized me, my kids think it is "someone elses" hair, and the verdict is all good though. 30 is nearing ever to fast..is this a last grasp back into my twenties? It is ok, my 2yr old reassured me about 50 times in one day -Mommy you cute-really cute. Gotta love this Holm boys =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So, reverting back to your childhood, only in a very fashionable way?? You did have long bangs back then didn't you? Oh, how I envy those who can change their hairstyle like I change my socks! (that means often!!) Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Kanonsnyggt!!

Anonymous said...

Oj så fin du är i din nya frisyr! Nu ser jag hur jättelik Julia är sin kära mamma. Särskilt på bild 2 när du tittar lite "blygt" till höger.
Vilket födelsedagskalas barnen fick vara med om. Jag tror inte att jag skulle göra det Julia gör - mjölka kon med "det gröna" bredvid sig. BRA GJORT JULIA!

Jess said...

AAAAAA-dorable! Love it. Aren't our bdays creeping up fast??