Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nothing like coming home...


Here is the picture I took a week ago of the "hero of the day".

Nothing like coming home after a long day's work to a clean house, happy kids, a table set for dinner, dinner ready and waiting, and even dessert! Today Christina said she was "bored". I am glad she thought that! Seriously a huge blessing for us. Spotless kitchen, no dishes in site, clean toy room, the kids chores checked off. The evening got better, daddy took the girls on a date to see "WALLE". Erik and I had a great mother son time at the pool. He is crazy for belly flopping, jumping and scaring on lookers. We swam then laid in the sun and just chilled. Topping it all off was the fact I didn't puke tonight or the past 4 nights. I am also glad that I am a few steps closer to opening my little store for my bracelets. I will keep you posted =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear about the non-puking... jealous but glad. :)