Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Bday Emma







This means "I am four"

Today Emma turns 4. She is such a piece of work. She got a microphone headset and wore it all morning while she lipsynced to worship music! She also got a wedding magazine from Christina! She is a little crazy about weddings so dresses are very fun for her. She still gets mad she can't marry her dad. So she said she is glad I am having a baby so she can marry him!She almost made me cry this morning when she saw I had decorated before she woke up. She was amazed- "Wow, Mommy is this for me?" I said "yah it's your day today" "Wow it is JUST for me?!!!" My middle child's heart felt her happieness of something done just for her. Happy Bday Emma, you light up my life each day with your youthfulness and spunk. I love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! She's so sweet! Happy Birthday Emma...from Shawon.

Anonymous said...

underbara emma, jag saknar hennes kvicka kommentarer och fragor...krama henne sa gott fran mig

malin

Anonymous said...

Happy Birth-day my dear Emma Rae! I thank God with all my heart for these 4 years we have had you, my dear grand-child although you have been away from us 3 years. But I am thankful for every day I have been with you during these 4 years in Tulsa or in Uppsala. You are such a wonderful and special girl. I just remember when you was born and Julia and I could enter the room at UAS where you, your mom and dad where. It was such a wonderful moment. Every day I am praying for you that Angels from God shall protect and help you! I love you dearest Emma! Hugs from farfar and farmor

Anonymous said...

Stort Grattis Emma!
Du kommer förmodligen inte ihåg oss, men vi kommer ihåg dig.

JHYJ, MJHYJ, ADRJ, RAAEJ, ARJ

Unknown said...

Looks like you haven't forgot how to do the marispan cake- way ta go! I've never done it! Maybe when we have kids someday...