************ DIAMOND SWIRL ************
Here is the latest from Spare Time Designs. You can purchase it in a few weeks on my etsy shop . A simple black cuff bracelet made from Plexiglas set with Swarovski Crystal jewels.
My shop is set up but I still have not listed any items for sale. Check back in a few weeks I will be opening after Aug. 24th. That is the magical date we have our big grand opening at our church/my work place. So needless to say no "spare time designs" has been happening lately! It is all about keeping my head above water while I smile and pretend I know what I am doing!!! Have you ever been there?
Thanks for stopping in!
4 comments:
Can't wait for it to open, woman! Have you checked your "who hearts this seller" on etsy?? You may see 2 familiar faces...we don't need any listings to love the tamster.
Very nice!!!!
I love etsy - they have such cool stuff and now even cooler with your designs. :)
Yeah Tammy, Laura was telling me about your bracelet today at church so I had to see. I really want one and will show it off so I will check out your etsy shop in a month or so. Fun! T
Post a Comment