Monday, February 18, 2008

FYI

Julia is always curious about differnt "lands" and how they talk, what they eat etc. We were watching some show on PBS from England. Julia asks why are they talking like that again? I put on my English accent and tell her that is how we talk in England..it's proper English. Then I said that is a British accent. She says "Oh they talk like that cuz they have had an English ACCIDENT!"I start laughing...no honey it's called an accent. She giggles " Opps".
She is the product of hearing he mom's impressions all the time. Don't all mom's talk to there kids with weird accents? Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... so Tammy You have better talk Swedish with her now it will help me the day when I see her again...
It would be nice to know what she thinks about my accent when I am trying to speak English with her.
LOVE you all!