
IKEA is a great place to find great fabrics. Not to mention the hundred other reasons I could give!(I write that in all seriousness, I can give a hundred)
It is comparable to Walmart of America, so is IKEA to Swedish culture. I am feeling a trip to Dallas coming on!

Love the one on the right in light green!

Love the pattern and classic red is always a hit!

I have had my eye on this wild one since summer.

I think my new favorite is this one.
My husband is voting for a hot pink and I am leaning towards lime green. I think compromise is good. Imagine plates in my plate rack, differnt pinks and lime green. Geez, that is good!
For great ideas, affordable style and practical solutions check out:
1 comment:
I totally agree in that I L-UH-V-E that store. I have been itching to go to Dallas, and I am just waiting for Jason to have a free weekend! I need some bookcases, and I'm sure many other items and I just don't know it yet!
Post a Comment