3.?? am finally fall into deep sleep
4.55 Erik awakes with MAMMA....thank God we didnt give in he fell back asleep
6.30 Alarm goes off, everyone except little bro are awake
6.45 Every takes fever reducers, there are germs flying cuz of the hacking coughs
6.50 Erik is awake
7.00 Time to get ready for work
7.50 Erik and I are off to work at church
11.30 Leave work...raging cramps ...just fyi
11.40 Make lunch
12.00 Nap time----SWEET SURRENDER
1.35 Sister calls..talk about something I really cant remember..sorry jaym
1.36 Fall back asleep
1.45 Get Julia and Emma ready we are off to the doctors
1.55 Get in the line of 15 people waiting in the cold to get into the doctors office
2.00 Start waiting.....................and waiting........
4.00------yes 2 hours later we are done. This weeks diagnosis for the Holm family is STREP THROAT!!! 4 prescriptions. Take one down pass it around...you know the drill
4.30 get done at Walgreens drive thru
4.45 Get the girls Sonic ice creams as promised by the guilty mom who put Emma in a headlock and pried her mouth open for a strep swab =( no exag there people
5.20 Head off to get some carry out and go back to walgreens for meds
5.35 Discover that Walgreens is having a fill your cart for 10 dollars sale on valentine's stuff. I buy 3 massivly huge stuffed animals and more candy and stuff I dont need
6.10 Home with medicine and food
7.10 Shovling medicine down everyones throat then shouting MOMMY"S GOT PRESENTS!!! (hey it worked ok and I am desperate, nope I am way pass that)
7.20 I seperated "enormous" dog and boy for bed time with many tears.
7.30 I started the bed time process for the girls and there new bears "Snowflake" And "pepper" . (I like pepper much better than the first name "mr brownie man". Emma is funny, the bear is white ??? Yah not a clue on that one. )
8.10 I am hearing the humming of the computer and my fingers typing. I still feel my sinus headache throbbing my temples. But I have decided I am well. Yah I decided it yesterday. Problemo is that I just cant get my body to get with the stinking program!
I guess that is all in a days work. (Said the mom taking off her super mom huddie, right?)Of course I give props to my hubby whom could write his own taking care of business blog watching one or more kids today while I can run all over town. I guess I am pms"ing" and needed a creative outlet to express my frustrations. Maybe Sarah C can read this and give me complete sympathy for the sick kids situation. Feel bad for me..ok? I think the cold medicine might play a part in my random thoughts. Like right now the Tommy Boy voice in my head shouting "Tammy need breaky...Tammy need sleepy....housekeeping you need pillow??" SHUT UP RICHARD!
I am going to take a bath and hope that housekeeping comes to my house for real. The Lord has seen it and knows, it needs it. I heard someone once said "God understands".....hehehe He does right......I clear my throat and say.............There is always tomorrow? Right?
3 comments:
aahhhh...I feel your pain...literally. Sinus headache and all....I never knew it could make your TEETH hurt? Who knew!? Caleb has a fever 103...JD just got over the crud. Nates starting it..and Monty is coughing up a lung as we speak (or type...)
Love you...Hack Hack...See you soon...hack hack....
boy, you guys have really been taking a beating with viruses down in the warm country....come back to Sverige where they freeze faster...BE healed- all of you!!!
I don't know what it is about this year and illnesses!! I woke up this morning with a soar throat and now a headache after my own dear hubby brought it home. I do feel bad for you. I ache for you and hope it is over QUICKLY!!!!
Here's to healthy families (soon)!
Post a Comment