One Brave girl!
Julia fell in the church's massive indoor play area. Kids are amazingly tuff!Julia fell hard against something and caught a net. Her buddy Phoebe prayed for her then she went for some comfort to her teacher Faith. The tears went away but then pain didnt. The little dear woke up during the night sobbing about her arm...and she didnt "forget" about it like I had hoped. The doctors visit showed that there was signs of impact on her wrist bone. She didnt break or fracture anything, Thank GOD!!!!! But her bone was misformed now and need a splint for 2 weeks. Sign. The pictures are not the best but she did well. Never a dull moment at our house!
3 comments:
Oh my sweetheart, Julia! I am so sorry for your arm. Hope you will recover very very soon. Farmor will pray for you. I love you sooooo much!
Not fun. I've had a little one in a cast before. Lots of TLC! What a brave girl though!
Aw dogger! Ay de mi! Que horrible! We will pray for speedy recovery!
Post a Comment