Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turkey lurky De and Turkey lurky da....









Flash back come now and then around the holidays of me and my big sister singing Adam Sandler's Saturday nite live songs...."Thanksgiving is a special time......blblabla...Turkey lurkey De and turkey lurkey da...I eat the Turkey and I take a NAP. " I guess you understand that song only if you have heard it! I did manage to restrain myself this Thanksgiving, I didn't burst into the chorus and scare my dear guests to death!

It was a wonderful day filled with way to much great food, and lots of thankfulness! I wish Thanksgiving could come more than once a year!

I had to giggle as I remembered the times when people would ask "How do they celebrate Thanksgiving in Sweden"? Hmmm, how to politely say " Thanksgiving is an American Holiday, and remember pilgrims, and Indians??? To funny.

We had a great time with all the Swedes the Ekarlind's and Lovegrove's....and Edward (the Mexican!! Or is it El Salvadorian...same things right?)

Also this wonderful fall season has brought lots of Harvest party's and Thanksgiving party's! Enjoy the pictures, the kids are growing so fast I want to you be able to recognize them next time you see them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NU fick jag fram alla korten nedanför ERik också. Oj så fina Julia och Emma är! ÄR Julia sjuksköterska med sin vita mössa?
STOR KRAM PÅ JULIA, EMMA OCH ERIK - farmor o farfar älskar er jättemycket!!!