WINNER OF :
THE FAVORITE VACATION PICTURE
THE BEST DEAL IN MEXICO
LOVE YOU


FOOT THERAPY

THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS

MEXICO

LITTLE CRAZY

SWEDISH HOTTIES

GOT LOBSTER?
MY BDAY AT THE BEST DESSERT PLACE!The 3 days and 2 nights, couldn't have come at a better time! Every minute was wonderful. I must admit to being a little nervous,yet very excited! We were off to see our dear friends John and Julia in San Diego!
It was rather strange to walk thru an airport with carry on baggage only. As we walked alone I told Peter I felt like I was naked! No kids, no stroller, no diapers, no emergency snack. Deep breathe, I was starting the winding down process.
It was the best birthday present ever and our time was made very special by J&J! The bonus trip to IKEA and surprise Pite Palt (a dish from northern sweden) made the weekend extra special. Sat. we went to Mexico to eat Lobster.Sunday was church and lunch by the beach at Del Corenado. The kids did great and a big shout out to Nat our wonderful babysitter!
We will start saving now for our next little trip. This is 2 thumbs up recommendation to all couples with kids. Get away by yourselves some time. Because we all no when Mamma is happy, everyone is HAPPY =)
This is one happy mamma!
6 comments:
UNDERBART!!! Det gläder mig såå att ni fick dessa dagar tillsammans! Härliga bilder! Älskar er jättemycket!
farmor
I'm glad to hear that you had a good time in SD!! Knew that you would be well taken care of! Love and miss you!!!
Welcome home! Glad to hear it was spectacular!
MEXICO, aaah! Vill också åka dit! Kul att ni hade så kul ;D
Jätte fina bilder ;) KRAM!
Hola amigos!
We are back in Mexico...but this time...no Nacho Libre mask or stallion deer...si..si...made of bone! ha ha! He is yet to be sprayed white. We are glad you enjoyed your trip out to SD - YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! Kids or no kids!
I've been reading your blogs. It's been a while since I've caught up with you. Vacation sounds like a wonderful idea, I just wish I had a wonderful babysitter. I guess I do have inlaws just two hours away who might be willing....
Post a Comment