Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Scavenger hunt lead to a Pearl in the front yard!


Have you ever lost your cell phone? Then you have to backtrack like an idiot to find it. The whole time with another phone plastered to your head...listening.......for your precious ring tone! I was so lucky to have my on vibrate making the hunting process even more fun!


I realized that my phone was missing as I searched for the restaurant I was going to meet some friends at. I realized that it still works to actually stop the car, get out....yah this is wild.....and ASK SOMEONE for directions! New thought for some! What did we do before cell phones.


When I returned home I thought, I better start the search! So I grabbed the cordless phone and started wandering. My journey lead to the front yard. There glowing in the dew filled grass, my Pearl. She so small she tends to fall out of my pocket, opps.
Maybe I should invest in a cell phone fanny pack?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, where's my phone?