



I take pride in letting my children get dirty. I will not let city life rob them of the chance to experience the great outdoors. Even if it is only the backyard! Erik has gone wild to dig, dig and then dump it over himself. After this playtime in the great outdoors, I had to literally dig dirt balls out of his ears. Yes, boys will be boys.
3 comments:
Underbara bilder!!! Särskilt bilden av ERik med pinnen i högsta hugg. Han ser ut som en "SEGERFURSTE" " I DID IT!"
Kram från farmor
Hi, fellow American! =)
Nice to see that there are some Viking genes in the boys, as well as in mine. Thank goodness for bath tubs...
Take care, would love to meet you!
Amen...I think my boys have come up with new and exciting ways to get dirty! Who knew snot could be black for a couple of days.... Boys are a both a mystery and a treasure....
Post a Comment