I am a performer at heart. Being in front of a camera is kinda the same kick for me as acting or singing. I guess some people would rather be physically hurt than get there picture taken but I don't mind. My sil and I were chatting with another friend Frida T. on the way to The Studio about how Americans seem to lend themselves to be in pictures or confident to be photographed. Maybe culture played a role, maybe it is my personality, I just hope you don't think I am vain! I was shocked at how well they turned out actually. I never usually wear make up and get decked out at the same time. I do both separately it seems but I really don't have much time these days to get to both on the same day. Well, I laughed and told my kids now I have PROOF mommy can look really good. They giggled and agreed.
I pulled out one of my designs as well
clearly genius bracelets that
had crystal across the top
clearly genius bracelets that
had crystal across the top
1 comment:
These are great!!!!! So fun!
Post a Comment