I would say "unbelievable" but that doesn't seem to fit-BELIEVE IT-Julia is now a first grader! She told me she couldn't wait for school to start. She is so brave. Even us grown ups get scared starting something new-I know I did! She told me she felt a butterfly in her tummy but it was ok! She has now made a friend on day 2 and seems to love her teacher and school. Emma has enjoyed a few days with mommy and getting 100% of my attention. She starts school on Tuesday! Stay tuned for more pics!




So another year starts...this year I managed with no tears! Imagine that for a pregnant woman!
2 comments:
Älskade Julia - vilken stor flicka du blivit! Hoppas att du trivs jättebra i din skola. Stor Kram från farmor
I don't really get the picture... of a pregnant woman not crying when her daughter starts 1st grade.. :D
Vilken slags skola går hon i? Kristen ?? =)=)
Post a Comment