Yes, I dare to do this post a preg pic at 16 weeks. I admit my 16 weeks will be like a "normal" preg women's 6 month pic!!! Kind of at least! I have learned to live with it and just smile and laugh it off. At # 4 I hear my body yelling I know what to do...tummy full force ahead! Watch out innocent bystanders I guess???
Just watched in the door from the 1st midwife visit.The long story is: I had all 3 kids with me-and no I will never do that again. I leave the kids for 2 min maybe to leave a urine sample and I hear ERIKKKKKK NO!!! COMEBACKKKK! Then silence? So I hurried back to find out someone wrangled then all back into the room =). Always nice to get your FULL (hahem heam..clearing throat wink wink) exam with you 2yr old laying next to you and your girls screaming look at the wall! Geez, talk about no privacy! My years in Sweden prepared me while...all who know stories laughed at that one! I took one for the team and at least we got outta there with no broken objects-even made it thru the lab after 6 viles of blood with no injuries or fights with screaming. What a morning. Celebrate the fact we are out of doctor office confinement-donuts? Not because children needed a reward but mommy was starving.
The Short story is: Baby sounded great heartbeat at 150, measured out to be where I thought. Got my appointment for ultra sound after Labor Day =)
I wish I could be looking all little baby bump like Julia. What a doll. In her pic she sported fudgsicle on her upper lip-as for me it was frosting still under my nail from the glazed donut! Hmmm, went you get a craving and you feel this sick you gotta EAT!
Top Ten cravings so far:
10. Iced Tea
9. Miracle Whip
8.Kraft cheese slices
7.Fresh Fruit
6.Sprite
5.McDonald's breakfast
4.Subway
3.Jalapeno Cheese Dip
2.Pickles
1.Laffy Taffy
4 comments:
I also have the iced tea craving! :)
Jag gläds med dig, Tammy! Snart kommer vi också att få SE den lilla nya människan som Gud har så goda planer för! Det blir underbart!
Kram på dig från en lycklig farmor till (snart) 9 underbar barnbarn
did not have time to read, but hey you look great
I can hear the music...
Post a Comment