Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Angels of Mercy

Well it seems we are in the home stretch at church with the renovation process. Which most effect my department cuz we are getting all new rooms. Our poor kids have been at church everyday for the last ??? days. They have playmates there but still it is sometimes a drag.

Yesterday was a 12 hour day for me from departure to arrival back at home base. My pregnant body was aching midday to say the least. Bad shoes and mural painting in a weird position for hours on end did a number on my low back. 2 angels of mercy walked into the room I was painting in and said "we just want to come and bless people working today and heard your back hurt!" I was like that is sweet I will take a prayer-thank you. And the lady smiled and said sure, but she is a massage therapist. (BIG SMILE). I jumped off my chair and spread um on the carpet-who cares if I am sweaty and dirty and full of paint-DID SOMEONE SAY MASSAGE????? The other lady, Mary said a prayer for my work and the project I was doing. I have to say this was the highlight of the week maybe even month. That was just what I needed. Sometimes we pray that God would send people to help us work- and He did but in a way I never thought. Someone to ease my burden and help ME work better. Again, I sit and blow a kiss to heaven-thanks God I needed that.

I will soon post something I have been thinking about for a week. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how lovely!
I'm awaiting to hear what you've been thinking about..!?

Anonymous said...

Ja, det var verkligen barnmhärtiga änglar som kom till din hjälp! Det tackar vi Gud för! Hoppas att allt detta tunga arbete snart är över och till dess - att många fler änglar kommer - inte bara med massage utan också för att göra regäla arbetsinsatser. Du är en riktig hjälte, Tammy! Jag önskar att du mycket snart får dagar av vila och återhämtning! KRAM på dig!