Today we signed a contract for a lease to own deal on our house. It is crazy, or just completely miraculous! I would say it is both. We put the house on craigslist like 2 1/2 weeks ago and it is crazy the response we have gotten! So to say the past month has been incredible is an understatement! Our month in an overview is the following; clean home and make it look like no one lives here multiple times, show house, keep kids away from house, re list the house on craigslist everyday, work, school, last minute trip to SLC, planning the biggest step of our lives, now I feel tired just thinking of it! The only thing we can say is GREAT is His faithfulness! When a stranger told me this fall that "God is going to surprise you this next year". I had really the faintest idea of what that meant.I think I am seeing the glimmers of multiple surprises =) Each step has naturally fallen and God has been holding us this whole time. The stretch of faith to do something completely out of our comfort zone has and is hard. Let's just be real! Who wouldn't be a little nervous about embarking on a huge adventure like this! I just have to walk the way I know how to it seems. Not looking to far ahead and freaking out, but taking it step by step and holding on to God the whole way! So that is the latest update. The Holm family will be moving after school is out.
And I will answer the question now, no I have not packed anything nor I am going to stress it-if there is a profession I have mastered it is a moving.
Now I am going to go move my toaster back on the counter, my hairdryer on the shelf, and put the Dora potty ring back on the toliet! FYI real people live like that-I will now be enjoying my open house everyday-welcome back to a normal home J,E,E and P!
5 comments:
Wow! Great news! I like how inadvertently the initials spell JEEP. Can you tell I have little sleep?
Ha ha - Dora pottie ring - ha ha - I remember I nearly sat on that when we came to visit. :P Mmmm...foamy...*dork*
Congrats on the house deal! Yes, God is faithful!!
I'm happy for you BUT... I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO LEAVE!!!!!!
Sooo wonderful P and T!! God surprise you even more, there is no limit what he can and will do when we are throwing ourselves out on open water and trusting him to carry us over to the other side!!
Good luck and Jesus will show his power over your lives every minut closer to SLC!!
kram
J
Post a Comment