Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today's Top Ten List

Here are today's quirky happenings. In case you cared or needed a giggle I am sure one out of the 10 would do that. Enjoy!



10.I managed to answer the "why" question about 8 times (no lie) in a row before shouting- IT JUST IS!!! FYI -I Usually shout at #3.

9.I stole a frie from Erik at supper and he shouts " Hey!!!!!!!!!" I was like oops he really cares and that's right he talks!

8.I found my second wind in a (large lol john and Julia)triple white chocolate mocha Starbucks. The lady asked me do you want your receipt? I said "no". She replies " RIGHT ON!! Saving the rain forest one receipt at a time!" I sheepishly smile? Ok?

7.I also saw a preg lady feel up her boyfriend, husband, or male friend in the check out- and I don't feel comfortable with that PDA GEEZ!

6.I saw a couple dressed up like Pirates at Walmart, and I don't think they were kidding.

5.Erik and Emma snuck out of the bathtub and paraded the house until I found them hiding in Erik's bedroom baring only their towels and a smile!

4.Comforted a wounded Emma. Who received her 5th band aid for the day. This one being the one to put her over the top. She can now only hop when she remembers she has it on her foot!

3.Rescued Erik from the sprinkler. He got paralyzed by the shooting water going clockwise chasing him! His head was directly in the line of fire it was funny! Then I realized I need to retrieve the boy-ugh- that means getting wet! Geez, we still survived just a little damp. Sad thing it it happened more than once.

2.I pulled a sliver from Julia's toe and it was like me a tweezers and magic. I couldn't help but say " I am like a doctor" She goes " I think that is what you should be when you grow up" And all I could do was smile....giggle....when I grow up...Yeah NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!LOL


1.Erik played with my cell phone today and between him, Emma and my song list playing they managed to call 911. Thanks guys, really! I didn't think it went Thru because it was not showing on my dialed numbers. But an hour later the Tulsa Police called me back. Opps. Now I can add that to my "it has happened to me" mommy belt.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a 'rad' list Tammy! What a wonderful, exciting life you lead! Having kids really brings a lot of unsuspected surprises huh!? Have you tried the Pike Place coffee at Starbucks yet? Mmmm!

Anonymous said...

thanks for a good laugh, I can hear your enthusiastic voice telling these stories when reading... miss that, miss you guys, see you SOON (Peter & Johan must plan the details now...)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog when I get the chance! The top ten was hilarious- I definitely have days like that too- just don't have the chance to write it all down! It's hard to imagine Erik now since we only saw him when he was 6 weeks old. We'd love to see you guys again soon. Love, Amanda

Anonymous said...

Tammy you are too funny, that is a lot in one day!
Rosita