Why is an open house feeling more like a closed house? Everything is put away the kids are allowed to sit or stand, nothing else. I spend hours on end anywhere with a play area just so my children can move with out fear of time out just for touching something. I think they view an "open house" as a closed house. Why do we put everything in drawers, hide it in a closet, doesn't make much sense to a child that you WANT to make it look like no ones lives here??? That my friends isn't much fun! But it is fun that we are having them often, I have to admit I would love to get a "done deal" and move my toaster back on the counter top again.
Fun story of the day-in mom's style it involves poop.
Erik tries to steal Emma's candy. Emma is not happy, Erik starts a tantrum, I panic and say "Just give him some candy so he will be happy"!! Emma pauses then shouts " I HAVE DIARRHEA!!!!" then whispers in a hush to Erik "so that is why you can't have my candy". Needless to say the heads turned and my face was red. No one heard anything but the diarrhea part! Oh well, another day in the life.
5 comments:
Haha!
L O L :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love her
P
btw Tammy, the picture of you wearing the red bracelet is so great, they all are, but that one was special! Love
(ref to the header pics)
It's times like these that I really miss Emma!!! Eeiiik! Still haven't sent the paintings...I'm bad. :( Monday!!!
Post a Comment